View Single Post
Old 11-08-2021, 01:36 PM   #612
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by dirk digler View Post
Actually I went and watched all of his TD throws from last year. There were more out of the pocket TD's than "pocket" TD's. And when we are talking about his "pocket" it is not a traditional pocket, it is 10 + yds behind the LOS.
Yep.

Dropping back 15 yards behind the LOS isn't "in the pocket". It's more like behind the pocket.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Detoxing View Post
I just did the first 4 minutes of your video. Here's what i counted:

9 -passes from inside the tackle box. 11 passes if you count the shuffle passes.

3 - passes while rolling out.

And we're just talking red zone TD's in your video. Let alone his best throws.

Mahomes is a pocket passer. Always has been.

His most memorable plays may be from rolling out, but his production has all mostly come from planting and throwing behind his OL. Your video demonstrates that.
I'm counting 10 passes from within the pocket and 15 passes from outside/behind the pocket.
GT_34 < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.GT_34 < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.GT_34 < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.GT_34 < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.GT_34 < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.GT_34 < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.GT_34 < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.GT_34 < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.GT_34 < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.GT_34 < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.GT_34 < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.