View Single Post
Old 11-08-2021, 12:50 PM   #608
Needs more middle fingers

Quote:
Originally Posted by dirk digler View Post
Actually I went and watched all of his TD throws from last year. There were more out of the pocket TD's than "pocket" TD's. And when we are talking about his "pocket" it is not a traditional pocket, it is 10 + yds behind the LOS.

Also pay attention in the red zone alot of our TD passes were designed rollouts.
Did you log them. Because as i watch this video, there's a lot from within the pocket. And yes, i don't mean the traditional pocket as Mahomes drops deep, but it's not rolling out all the time.

A lot of his early stuff was, and some of most memorable plays where, but the bulk of his work is done w/o rolling around.
ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.