View Single Post
Old 11-08-2021, 10:23 AM   #3340
You gotta kill a few people

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut View Post
I felt like the throw was fine. Kelce made it look more awkward than it was.

The last thing you want to do when a guy is that wide open is over-cook it (aim small, miss small) so Mahomes put a little air under it to make sure Kelce could adjust to it.

Then when Kelce did that little hop to get it, he pretty much tripped over his own feet. If Kelce just keeps stride and catches it over his shoulder, it's a friggen dime.

But for whatever reason Kelce did a jump turn and then stubbed his toe. Best I can figure is that Kelce was having drop issues for most of the day and on that play he almost seemed to lose the grip on the catch as he brought it in. So he adjusted to make sure he secured the throw and in the process just lost his footing.

But the throw was fine, IMO.
That's possible. They showed an end zone angle during the broadcast and Kelce did look a little awkward there.

I'm just less likely to give Pat the benefit of the doubt these days. He has been so absurdly inaccurate.
ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.