View Single Post
Old 11-07-2021, 08:20 PM   #160
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Easy 6 View Post
No lie... the life he led from Vietnam, to his military intelligence experience, to his final act of supreme bravery at an advanced age is a genuine marvel, and incredible example for ALL Americans

Sure wish his son would let us know how to get that book...
Me too. I'd like some info to be able to preorder.

I'm really interested in hearing about the time he said he spent in Moscow in the 80's while the Soviet's still ruled. Life in an embassy must be much more boring than it sounds. But who knows. Maybe it is all the glitz, glamor and spy stuff like in the movies.
Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.