Thread: Computers Windows 11
View Single Post
Old 11-04-2021, 10:35 PM   #203
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by eDave View Post
I updated as soon as it was available. I moved the start back to the left and the rest is no real changes IMO. However, it's adding a lot of stress and heat to my processor and my browser (Edge, FFS) won't hold cache. Every load or refresh goes to the webpage I was on when I upgraded. Longer boot time too which isn't a big deal for me except the first time it scared me a bit that my laptop was ****ed.
I have not touched W11 yet but what a blessing it would be if they somehow killed off Fast Boot.
BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.