Old 11-04-2021, 11:49 AM   #585
You gotta kill a few people

Quote:
Originally Posted by lawrenceRaider View Post
1. Spiderman
2. Hulk
3. X-Men
4. Fantastic Four
Classic list, though I have never been much of a fan of Hulk or Fantastic Four. I will say that World War Hulk was one of the most badass characters in fiction and the F4 property carries Dr. Doom and Silver Surfer who are both pretty cool.

I'd have to say it'd go 1) Spider-Man 2) X-Men 3) Batman for me, which is almost assuredly due to the fact that I grew up watching those three cartoons in the 90's.

When I was growing up there just wasn't much good media on Iron Man, Thor, etc. so I thought they were kind of lame. Now, like most everyone else, I think Iron Man is pretty awesome thanks to RDJ's depiction and the same with Hemsworth's Thor.
ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.