View Single Post
Old 11-02-2021, 08:54 AM   #165
Comfortably Numb

Quote:
Originally Posted by TimBone View Post
Yeah, he's bad bad. Can't deny it.

I will say, though, his hit on the kickoff return fumble against Houston was huge in that comeback during our Super Bowl winning playoff run. Outside of that, though...someone please make him go away.

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk
Sure, forever thankful for those plays...As a Cardinal fan I had similar feelings about Anthony Reyes magical game 1 WS performance against the Tigers. However, when he started the year 0-8 the following season they demoted him to AAA.

Spags or whoever else keeps sending him out there is not viewing this even remotely objectively at this point. He fails the eye test and the stats back it up as well.
VAChief 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliVAChief 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliVAChief 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliVAChief 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliVAChief 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliVAChief 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliVAChief 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliVAChief 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliVAChief 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliVAChief 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliVAChief 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli