View Single Post
Old 10-31-2021, 09:03 AM   #350
Veteran

The problem with a super serious Batman movie is that it's a story about a guy dressing up as a ****ing bat and fighting clowns, penguins, and some dork who has a hardon for riddles.

You have to create a reality where things that are patently absurd can be treated seriously. The "world outside your door" setting just doesn't work for me. The 90s cartoon was set in a Gotham that was part film noir and part World's Fair art deco. There was futuristic technology but the tvs were all black and white.

I'm so damn sick of comic book movies. But I've been a broken record on that subject for 20 years now and things aren't likely to change any time soon.
Mennonite threw an interception on a screen pass.Mennonite threw an interception on a screen pass.Mennonite threw an interception on a screen pass.Mennonite threw an interception on a screen pass.Mennonite threw an interception on a screen pass.Mennonite threw an interception on a screen pass.Mennonite threw an interception on a screen pass.Mennonite threw an interception on a screen pass.Mennonite threw an interception on a screen pass.Mennonite threw an interception on a screen pass.Mennonite threw an interception on a screen pass.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote