View Single Post
Old 10-31-2021, 08:37 AM   #348
Everybody Lies.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Easy 6 View Post
I'm not seeing any of Burtons campy, cartoonish style at all... this looks like its taking itself seriously
I like a lot of things about the Burton movies and hell, even the awful Schumacher movies that followed them. Cool visuals, memorable soundtracks, absolute nostalgia frickin overload. And I love my 90s nostalgia. But as far as sitting down to watch a movie, I'd sit down to watch the Nolan trilogy before I'd sit down to watch any of those movies again. In fact it's been a while since I watched them. Especially Batman Begins. Might be time to give them a whirl.
lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.