View Single Post
Old 10-20-2021, 01:34 PM   #3320
I'll be back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by InChiefsHeaven View Post
I don't wanna see no Rodgers .gifs in the Patrick Mahomes .gif thread. Knock that shit off.

AND CLAY, WHERE THE **** ARE THE GIFS FROM LAST GAME??? LET'S GO MAN, WHAT ARE WE PAYING YOU FOR FFS????
Here are the rules for the GIF thread.

1. If GIFs are posted during the game, i.e. Clay has no life during the weekend, they get posted after the game here.

2. If Clay is watching the game with someone, or at the game, GIFs are delayed two or three days.

3. If Clay is also making a video that week, that takes priority, and GIFs are then delayed until Friday.

Ergo, I was watching the game with someone last week, so no GIFs during the game, or on the day of, and tonight's RTC extravaganza is now complete, so you get GIFs on Friday.

Those are the rules of free content. Now pipe the **** down or I'll turn this car around.

ADDENDUM TO THE RULES: NO GIFS OF ANY OTHER MOTHER****ED PLAYERS
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote