View Single Post
Old 10-19-2021, 02:18 PM   #2823
Perpetual Mediocrity

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buehler445 View Post
I can't wait to see fat Simmons
76ers point guard Ben Simmons received a one-game suspension for "conduct detrimental to the team," Philadelphia announced, and will miss the season opener against the New Orleans Pelicans on Wednesday. Simmons was kicked out of practice Tuesday due to a lack of engagement, sources told The Athletic.

"I didn't think he wanted to do what everyone else was doing," coach Doc Rivers told reporters after the team announced Simmons' suspension.

Sources tell The Athletic that Rivers asked Simmons to join a defensive drill at practice and the point guard refused. Rivers asked again and Simmons said no again. Rivers then told Simmons he should go home, and the 25-year-old dropped the ball and left, according to sources.

"I'm not here to babysit," center Joel Embiid said when asked if he's considered trying to get Simmons to buy back into the team.

Added Embiid: "At this point, I don't care about that man, honestly. He does whatever he wants. That's not my job. ... I'm only focused on trying to make the team better, win some games, play hard every night and try to lead the guys that we have here."

KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.