View Single Post
Old 10-19-2021, 10:20 AM   #14
Here We Go Again

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fish View Post
Perhaps less RAM and storage? Yes, considerably less. Along with every other component. Including a 144Hz monitor.

If you want a cheaper machine with much cheaper components and no monitor, go buy that piece of shit AMD system in your link. I'm not trying to argue that there are cheaper inferior products available.
This discussion is about the video card.

The link I found was just for the most recent deal on an ancient video card from your post. In recent months I"ve seen i5 systems with more/better ram and storage for as low as $600.

As noted, the monitor is nice, but it's only a $200 monitor. So kick it up to $800 if you want. Still not worth anywhere near the price list of the parts.

Especially with Black Friday sales coming, which will likely still be higher than prior years based on the Walmart ad that just came out, but still likely to include modern video cards at a better price.
lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.