View Single Post
Old 10-17-2021, 12:23 AM   #5
Immanentize The Eschaton

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frazod View Post
Yes, it was. There was just no way in hell the Joker could have engineered all the crap he pulled off. It was ridiculous. Ledger was a decent Joker, but not as good as Nicholson, and the endless ballwashing of the guy was way over the top. Also, this was the beginning of Nolan's incessant need to make the plot of each movie more and more over-the-top convoluted. I absolutely loathe Nolan at this point and have never been shy about saying it. I disliked the next one even more, didn't care for Inception, hated Interstellar, and when he went all artsy-fartsy time jumping in Dunkirk, that was the last straw. You'd have to Clockwork Orange me to get me to watch another one of his ****ing films.

And it all started here.

And also, Maggie Gyllenhaal is uglier than a bulldog's asshole.

Well; I liked Ledger's Joker more, I enjoyed Inception, but I agree about Gyllenhaal.

Upon Edit: Tenet was crap
listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.