View Single Post
Old 10-16-2021, 10:24 PM   #334
WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Easy 6 View Post
The Dark Knight was "overwrought crap"?

I will never see you in the same light again, that take is relegated to the trash heap of history
Yes, it was. There was just no way in hell the Joker could have engineered all the crap he pulled off. It was ridiculous. Ledger was a decent Joker, but not as good as Nicholson, and the endless ballwashing of the guy was way over the top. Also, this was the beginning of Nolan's incessant need to make the plot of each movie more and more over-the-top convoluted. I absolutely loathe Nolan at this point and have never been shy about saying it. I disliked the next one even more, didn't care for Inception, hated Interstellar, and when he went all artsy-fartsy time jumping in Dunkirk, that was the last straw. You'd have to Clockwork Orange me to get me to watch another one of his ****ing films.

And it all started here.

And also, Maggie Gyllenhaal is uglier than a bulldog's asshole.

Last edited by Frazod; 10-16-2021 at 10:31 PM..
Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote