View Single Post
Old 10-13-2021, 03:26 PM   #31551
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThaVirus View Post
NOT TO MENTION, there is no better way to get teams to break out of their deep looks than by hitting that underneath stuff.

How many times will a CB let Mahomes connect with Hill there for 8-15 yards a pop before they naturally start to cheat up and jump on the short stuff? Then you can hit them over the top.

He just wasn't playing smart on Sunday.
I know everyone here rightfully hates Tom Brady, but he regularly takes those 6-8 yard dink and dunks all ****ing night long. The dude CONSTANTLY set up 2nd and short or 3rd and short for his offense to put them in the best possible position to convert. It's infuriating to watch to because it's so grossly effective.

I've seen glimpses of Pat doing that, but this year it definitely feels like he's pressing. I have faith, though. He's a gamer, he wants to be the best, he'll figure it out over time. Maybe not this year, but he'll get there.
Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote