Thread: Movies and TV Must Watch Series
View Single Post
Old 10-13-2021, 06:47 AM   #1335
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buehler445 View Post
You're a Shameless guy? I didn't take you for a Shameless guy.

Don't get me wrong, there are a TON of tits. I am a fan of tits. That is public record, but I made it through like 3 seasons, and I just....couldn't. I'm a cold hearted son of a bitch, but even I have limits of how much... I don't know.... losing, maybe, one story can tell. No redemption, very little character moments that aren't ruined by ****ery, and generally, no ****ing happiness.

I dunno. Maybe I missed it.

Your other entries though, first class. I'm a total schlub for Bosch - I'm bordering on groupie.
I watched the entire series over again as nothing else I could find was as good. As luck would have it, the next day after I finished season 10, season 11 was released on NetFlix. Good times.
HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote