View Single Post
Old 10-08-2021, 11:09 AM   #2022
On one quarter

SMB3 is great. my favorite players are always pitchers. my favorite pitchers are mostly girls. I like Chasey Kim, he has the best pitch arsenal. but his low accuracy makes him mediocre when i play 70+ ego. Woodrow is awesome but sometimes you have to pitch for contact in the late innings. I pitched a 1-hitter (1 run too) with Jovita Pulo (Crocodons) she is probably the best SP in the game. she can still dominate in the high ego games if you focus on switching up pitches and locations

I overperform with the moonstars due to the depth of SPs and bullpen. if I play with any other team, I have to drop 10 ego or I cant keep up.
Fishpicker has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Fishpicker has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Fishpicker has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Fishpicker has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Fishpicker has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Fishpicker has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Fishpicker has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Fishpicker has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Fishpicker has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Fishpicker has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Fishpicker has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote