Thread: Movies and TV Ted Lasso is a good show
View Single Post
Old 10-08-2021, 09:30 AM   #36
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by KC_Connection View Post
Liked the ending to this season. Nate embracing full villain status (although more Theon Greyjoy than Joffrey Baratheon) is an interesting and honestly pretty apt way to finish it considering his story arc over the two seasons to this point.
Agreed. I enjoyed it. Show is good when it tries hard. The Beard episode and the Christmas episode still sucked. Especially the Beard one where he broke up with the psycho **** anyway. Just didn’t enjoy that. At all.

But the rest was still pretty good. I laugh every time Roy Kent does angry guy shit. (Fuuuuuuuu…n ). Still love the Keeley and owner characters (surprisingly, on paper the should suck). Lasso is still a good watch and Lasso and Beards back and forth is worth the time.

I liked the Sam stuff (the love angle was …weird. But whatever. Hannah Waddingham can get it so I’ll let it go) and I’m surprised they ended that part the way they did. (We’ll see if there is outrage for the dude turning heel that would be very 2021).

It’s a throwaway character but I really liked the Trent Crimm parts. No clue if he’ll be back but that character did a ton with little screen time.

There’s some weird stuff. Like do you really need VC money to hang out a shingle as a PR consultant? Doesn’t Nate get met with pushback? Maybe not Lasso-wanker pushback, but he’s no coach.

I’m presuming it won’t get cancelled after all the awards but you never know. I hope they do another season.
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.