View Single Post
Old 10-04-2021, 01:01 AM   #11621
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by ghak99 View Post
Probably not what you had in mind, but today a young cashier handed me a few coins as change. One of which was a dime that anyone should be able to see was silver even with just a glance. I just dropped it into a jar that eventually gets poured into the "junk silver" box in the safe.

Anyone who works a retail register should really take the time to learn a little about coins.
Very cool. I have a few dollars worth of old Canadian coins (only 80% compared to the US 90%), and you really can tell a difference in the look and feel.

Reading more into that subreddit, there are thousands of people convinced that silver is severely undervalued right now thanks to manipulation from the commodities exchange. It's an interesting idea, but I've also read of the Hunt brothers who tried to squeeze the silver market.

All that to say - everyone can feel free to send their silver to me.
Pointer19 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Pointer19 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Pointer19 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Pointer19 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Pointer19 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Pointer19 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Pointer19 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Pointer19 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Pointer19 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Pointer19 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Pointer19 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.