Thread: Movies and TV Indiana Jones 5: First Details
View Single Post
Old 09-25-2021, 12:23 PM   #127
Rabbi Goldmann

In response to some of the more violent sequences in the film (Doom), and with similar complaints about Gremlins, Spielberg suggested that the Motion Picture Association of America (MPAA) alter its rating system, which it did within two months of the film's release, creating a new PG-13 rating.

My boys and I love the franchise, I’m watching Skull right now with my 8 year old. I hadn’t seen it until a few weeks ago and I liked it. The “Nazi” angle worked in Ark obv but seemed cartoonish in Crusades, a bit like Inglorious Bastards.

Btw when I walked out of Bastards I said to my brother “I didn’t know that’s how Hitler died”. An old couple in front of me looked back like I was an idiot
Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote