View Single Post
Old 09-24-2021, 04:48 PM   #46
**** the Raiders

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut View Post
Vera Miles would get the lifetime achievement award for also being pretty good in The Searchers.
One of my favorite scenes from that movie is -

Martin: Laurie, I been thinkin’ it’s time you and I started going steady.

Laurie: Why Martin Pawley, you and I been going steady since was three years old!

Martin: We have?

Laurie: ‘bout time you found out about it.

Just like a woman.

I also liked her as Duke’s ex-wife in Hellfighters. The scene where he and his new unexpected son in law (Jim Hutton) are sitting in a restaurant waiting on her and the daughter/wife to show up and Dutton is all nervous and tells Duke he has butterflies in his stomach and Duke calmly and plainly says, “Mine are dive bombers.”
Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote