View Single Post
Old 09-11-2021, 03:44 AM   #2004
WhatUneed2Hear

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJJasonp View Post
I have made 4 custom teams:

Wideloads - tweaked them to be the 'Royals'

Sawteeth - tweaked them to be the 'Chiefs'

Crocodons - tweaked them to be Bad news bears (with chico's bail bonds jerseys!)

One other team that I tweaked to be Van Halen, complete with Frankenstein graphics, etc.

Love that freakin' game.

I play with Crocodons the most because they're really good defensively, hit for contact, and have good starting pitching. They're frustrating though as they rarely hit home runs.
I play with my custom teams with funny names taken from the internet. Sometimes I play in my buddies league with the Drunk Of the Irish(we're both part Irish btw) which are just bigtime Homerun hitters. Coop play is the bomb and I wish a football game did that but have yet to see it implemented. I think a Madden type game would be fun with 22 real players.
Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.