Thread: Other Sports Rasslin is YES! YES! YES!
View Single Post
Old 09-09-2021, 02:51 PM   #3892
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mecca View Post
Kenny Omega is literally built exactly like those guys...if you wanna tell me Darby Allin is little ok but Omega isn't in that class.
He's probably actually smaller than Hart. Definitely smaller than Perfect. It's not just build though. His presentation and attire looks like crap. Most of pro wrestling is looks (including attire) and promos. Being great in the ring helps but I'd rank it third after look and charisma. I just don't feel today's wrestlers have a great look. They also lack promo skills compared to past days.

The in-ring stuff has also gotten worse with too many flips, big spots, false finishes. It cheapens the product. There's little in-ring psychology or emphasis on big moments in the match.
Gary Cooper would the whole thing.Gary Cooper would the whole thing.Gary Cooper would the whole thing.Gary Cooper would the whole thing.Gary Cooper would the whole thing.Gary Cooper would the whole thing.Gary Cooper would the whole thing.Gary Cooper would the whole thing.Gary Cooper would the whole thing.Gary Cooper would the whole thing.Gary Cooper would the whole thing.