Thread: Other Sports Rasslin is YES! YES! YES!
View Single Post
Old 09-09-2021, 01:41 PM   #3891
Hockey Town

Quote:
Originally Posted by JudasRising20 View Post
Adam Cole, the Young Bucks, Kenny Omega, Daniel Bryan, Darby Allin. I know many of these guys are considered elite wrestlers and have been popular for some time. They just look boring and bland to me.

I'm not only talking about the bodybuilder look. Guys like Bret Hart or Mr. Perfect weren't bodybuilders, but they had a much better look imo. Better costumes and physiques than these guys.
Kenny Omega is literally built exactly like those guys...if you wanna tell me Darby Allin is little ok but Omega isn't in that class.
Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.