Thread: Movies and TV *The NEW Movies Thread*
View Single Post
Old 09-03-2021, 06:23 PM   #3673
In Mahomes I trust!

Quote:
Originally Posted by sully1983 View Post
The Tomorrow War was cringe worthy bad. Seriously one of the worst sci fi film/laughably stupid time travel movie I've seen in quite some time.
I was aware that the directors of the Lego movie did this I knew it wasn't going to be gritty. A lot of the humor fell so flat and Pratt was okay (he did all he could and is usually good in most stuff) but damn the surrounding cast??! Holy shit they were bad.

4/10
Forgot about this one, saw it too. It was ok - hang your brain on the shelf before viewing. The opening scene was worth the watch and the fail of the transport cool too! But, the continuous gun fire with 0 results was like what?
Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.