View Single Post
Old 08-24-2021, 03:19 PM   #119
Needs more middle fingers

Quote:
Originally Posted by BWillie View Post
I love Andy. I said when he was hired he was the best thing to EVER happen to Kansas City (well that was before Patrick Mahomes) but what if...and stay with me here...what if the Andy Reid offense is holding Patrick Mahomes back? Just being devils advocate here. It's kind of a systemy offense at times. What if we went to more of a traditional offense with less route options and more deep go routes or something for him to sling it.
Then you'd basically be Russell Wilson and the Seahawks and Mahomes would be passive aggressively trying to force his way out of town to play in a more dynamic, creative Reid-esque offense.

Ive actually heard people complain that our passing game isn't dynamic ENOUGH. I've heard multiple times that our route trees aren't particularly complicated. Teams figured out that no matter the window dressing, our receivers generally end up in the same places.

Hence why the Chiefs struggle against zones. Disciplined zone teams play their zones and don't over react and our WR's generally end up in their zones.

Our offense is a west coast variant, been around forever. Andy just adds new wrinkles every season.

But in general, the Chiefs aren't running the most complicated passing game in the league.

They're just really, really ****ing good at it.
ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.