View Single Post
Old 08-22-2021, 12:31 PM   #116
Bolton gonna knock you out

Quote:
Originally Posted by Otter View Post
Patrick is the last thing Chiefs fans have to bitch about. Mathieu is a close 2nd.

Stop allowing Deberg to troll.
Idk man. I’m probably gonna get flamed for this but I mentioned it in another thread. HB really seemed a liability in the SB. Brady (and the refs) got into his head, and after that very shitty penalty he drew when Brady went after him, seemed like Brady targeted him, and he lost his cool. Arguably, the refs were tying their hands with all the ticky tack penalties, but you e got to play the game the way the refs are calling it. He wasn’t the only problem on defense obviously, but he’s the leader of the defense, and the Bucs had their way with them. Maybe I’m remembering wrong, but what I recall was him blowing up and then giving up plays, or being kinda out of position.
Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.