Thread: Video Games Madden 22
View Single Post
Old 08-19-2021, 05:46 PM   #81
Everybody Lies.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties View Post
They added a ton of stuff to franchise mode this year, actually.

But who knows if it will work...I mean resetting the scores of franchise games to 0 is devastatingly awful programming.

Only having the best features available on next-gen platforms is a whip in the ass, too.

Definitely waiting til next year.
Adding features to make a deeper franchise mode is only half of it for me. I want them to overhaul the gameplay. It's gotten so stale. It's felt the same for the past decade. The stupid animation based scripted gameplay got really old. I know **** all about video game engines, but I've seen many people complain about the Frostbite Engine using "real player motion" and how they need to scrap it and use something more physics based.
lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.