View Single Post
Old 08-19-2021, 02:56 PM   #31001
World's Best Boss

Quote:
Originally Posted by Detoxing View Post
I wish he'd come back for the never ending servings of crow.
That's why I don't think he will. He never once ate crow on the board (not his style) and there's no way he could come back here without doing so. I wondered if we'd see him after the Bucs Super Bowl, but seeing that we didn't I don't imagine he'd come back for any other reason.

He did peek his head out in our Colts-Titans regular season stretch in 2019, but I don't think he ever will again after Mahomes reached the mountaintop (something the board overwhelmingly said wouldn't happen with Alex and why we needed to draft his replacement).

Last edited by Chiefspants; 08-20-2021 at 11:41 PM..
Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.