Thread: Movies and TV Loki Trailer
View Single Post
Old 08-15-2021, 10:54 AM   #315
You gotta kill a few people

First of all, this show was ****ing awesome. I put off watching it for so long because I was never very interested in Loki as a character, but he was great, as was Owen Wilson as Möbius. I'm mad I took so long to give it a go.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Graystoke View Post
That was a great episode. A little touchy feely with the Loki in love with Loki shit, but enjoyable.
I don't think we have seen the end of Classic Loki (swallowed up by the Alioth). They made a pretty big point about his God like powers, and he is a Loki after all, so he may have some tricks up his sleeve.
That dude was badass. His conjuring of Asgard was epic.

All of the Loki variants were pretty interesting. The alligator was good for a couple laughs and kid Loki killed his Thor.

Also, I wouldn't doubt if old Loki came back either. He originally said he conjured up a clone of himself so perfect that it tricked Thanos. I wouldn't doubt he just did the same thing to the storm monster.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud View Post
He Who Remains said "See you again soon!" just before Sylvie killed him (which also makes me think he was lying when he said that he didn't know what comes next), so the universe, or multiverse, is on an infinite time loop.

I guess this time will be different...?
I believe they said he was "at the end of time" so I believed that he didn't know what would happen next at a certain point. Why live through a million lifetimes trying to do the right thing only to say **** it and yeet reality into the dumpster at the very end?

Time is a weird thing too, though, so you may be right. When he was telling them about himself, he mentioned that he was a scientist from Earth in the year 3,000-something, which obviously hasn't happened yet for our Loki. Yet there he was. So maybe time is a flat circle or maybe it's a river that's already run its course..?

Either way, he seemed to have a good idea what would come next if he was killed. He'd already fought the wars with his alternate selves and presumably culled the herd or somehow held them back. Once he was gone, there'd be nothing to stop them.
ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.