View Single Post
Old 08-14-2021, 07:47 PM   #73
I could of gone pro

This brings back memories. I know nothing about South Park, but in the 70s I got free airline flights, actually rode in the jump seat in the cockpit. I had a former brother in-law move to Denver and I visited them in '78 twice.

They took me to a Mexican restaurant that had caves and all kinds of Disney like decor, I had totally forgot about the place. This is 42 years ago. I thought Denver was so neat I went back again later that same year.

Went to a club called Mr. Lucky's, it was suppose to be the oldest rock club in Colorado. The first floor was a disco, I remember looking in and seeing about 5 people in the disco. Downstairs, the rock club was a whole different scene. About 500 or more people listening to a Led Zeppelin tribute band, they were excellent. Another night a band came out and played the whole first Cars album, I had not heard of the Cars or their music yet since it was so new. I thought this band was really great. We went about 5 times. Weird part is you go at 8:00 and it's 70 degrees outside and when you come out at 2 am it's 30 degrees, when that sun set, it sets.

Went to a neat theater in a shopping called the Rainbow, I guess it use to be a movie theater. In the lobby the walls were covered with gold records awarded to the owner of the place. That week they had Journey, Blondie & Ambrosia, we made the night Ambrosia played and their album "Life Beyond LA" had just came out. It really rocked, the theater's acoustic were perfect. About 1500 people listening to a band and it sounded like a loud stereo. A couple years later they turned sappy with the "180" album. Don't go see Ambrosia now, the original singer guitarist David Pack is not with the band, the bass player owns the name.

Went to Central City, an old west town in the mountains above Golden and the Coors factory. They said it was 107 degrees and we were in an un-air conditioned Opal GT and didn't sweat, felt comfortable, humidity was 7%. Neat place, cowboys shooting at each other and falling off buildings. I wanted to go to Red Rocks but they had nobody good playing.

When I left the first time, it was April and the weather was really nice, after I got home in Florida they said it snowed four days later.
DeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli