View Single Post
Old 08-12-2021, 06:50 AM   #5169
Mod Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bearcat View Post
Tell them upfront you'll only accept cash or to meet them at their bank so they can write a check to the bank and get a certified check.
I did read that. Thank you.

I think it's less scammy if someone actually wants to look at the car vs the messages you get about sending more pictures because they are out of state or overseas. I got one that was typed poorly and asking about more pictures but when I asked for clarification, they didn't respond.

We will see if they are serious about seeing it soon and I'll meet them at a local grocery store parking lot to do this.
lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote