View Single Post
Old 08-11-2021, 06:33 PM   #4500
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaFace View Post
Yeah, I've tried really hard to be "Team Space," but BO's tantrums and general approach of being obstructive rather than constructive have really turned me off.

I'm still generally a fan of ULA (Tory Bruno is great at least). LM is great at satellites - just not launchers. Boeing is...a mess it seems.

But yeah, beyond those, I'm much more excited to see what the plethora of startups can come up with.
Mostly agree. I like Bruno, but I still can't get over the birth of ULA. It's the "punishment" for the criminal activity of too big too fail corporations. It's just a reminder of the corruption at the top for me. If Shelby and Bezos had a baby, it'd be named ULA.

/rant off

Last edited by unlurking; 08-11-2021 at 07:17 PM..
unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.