View Single Post
Old 08-11-2021, 04:18 PM   #4499
Kind of a mod

Quote:
Originally Posted by unlurking View Post
I think I'm done with hoping BO turms things around and succeeds. Plenty of other potential competitors outside the likes of Boeing, ULA, LM, and BO.
Yeah, I've tried really hard to be "Team Space," but BO's tantrums and general approach of being obstructive rather than constructive have really turned me off.

I'm still generally a fan of ULA (Tory Bruno is great at least). LM is great at satellites - just not launchers. Boeing is...a mess it seems.

But yeah, beyond those, I'm much more excited to see what the plethora of startups can come up with.
DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.