View Single Post
Old 08-10-2021, 12:40 PM   #1980
How tall is this thing?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Superturtle View Post
It ramps up a bit once you fight your first Lord of Cinder, then a bit after that it really ramps up the difficulty, almost too much.
Oh I see what has happened. They give you all these cakewalk bosses to make you believe everything is fine, but then they take all of the difficulty that should have been spread out on these bosses, and just basically put it all into Darkeater Midir.

Holy **** that was a bitch of a fight. I wish I could fight him again without going back through Ng+

Best boss in the series.
Wallcrawler 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wallcrawler 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wallcrawler 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wallcrawler 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wallcrawler 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wallcrawler 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wallcrawler 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wallcrawler 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wallcrawler 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wallcrawler 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wallcrawler 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.