View Single Post
Old 08-06-2021, 08:40 AM   #11003
Kind of a mod

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rain Man View Post
Tell me more about this Cutco product.

I have a shirttail relative who once posted a picture of her husband dressed up for his first day of work at a new job. I read it with interest because these people are inadvertently entertaining sometimes, and yup - door to door knife sales.

I like to envision someone ringing a doorbell while holding a large carving knife and then wondering why no one ever answers. I bet the first rule of Cutco sales school is "don't take the knives out until you're in the house, and even then that's not a good idea".
To be fair, a cousin of mine got into Cutco right after high school and literally made millions off of it. They really are good knives despite the fact that they're like $200 each, and he lived in a pretty wealthy area in Florida. He's a good salesman, so he managed to make a pretty reasonable wage doing it.

But he's smart enough to know where the real money was and aggressively pursued a "management" job after a year or two. Regardless of what that says about his morals, he was raking in ~$100k/month at one point.

He eventually got out, moved to Colorado, and started a marijuana lifestyle magazine.

But anyway, the point is that these kinds of things usually DO result in SOME people making money. It's just usually not the masses.
DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.