Thread: Life Pets of Chiefs Planet
View Single Post
Old 08-05-2021, 07:53 AM   #2337
Supporter

My new rescue

So we had my nephew's wedding at my house on Independence Day. While we were preparing the house, the bride's sister was inside and saw my 3 boxers. She manages the humane shelter in Holton and they just so happened to have a boxer that needed a home. He was an old boy (they thought 6-8 years) and was emaciated because they said they couldn't get him to put on any weight. I have a soft spot for boxers so I figured why not give him a home for the remaining few years he has.

This pic is not the greatest but it does kind of show how skinny he was when we got him. You could clearly see his hip bones and ribs. And no, he's not allowed on the furniture normally. I just thought it was funny the way he was curled up and looking at me.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	buster1a.jpg
Views:	131
Size:	71.1 KB
ID:	122920  
Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote