View Single Post
Old 08-03-2021, 04:47 PM   #5136
Someone pass the antifreeze

Quote:
Originally Posted by HC_Chief View Post
I have wanted a C8 since I first saw it, but procrastinated on the purchase. My bad, for sure, as now I can either get a used one with some of the features I want, but not all of them, or I can put in an order and hope & wait...

OR I can buy a new Challenger widebody Scat Pack 392 and immediately enjoy the throwback old school muscle car styling paired with a nearly 500bhp/475ft lb torque and enjoy. So yeah, I did the latter. She is a bad beast, let me tell you. I frigging love this car! (I'll still likely get a C8 Z06...maybe next year?)

Two totally different rides. I’m not a fan of the C8 styling but you can’t ignore the performance.
MIAdragon has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MIAdragon has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MIAdragon has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MIAdragon has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MIAdragon has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MIAdragon has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MIAdragon has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MIAdragon has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MIAdragon has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MIAdragon has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MIAdragon has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.