Thread: Food and Drink Drink of choice tonight? PART DEUX
View Single Post
Old 07-31-2021, 03:27 PM   #2299
Mod Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bearcat View Post
I have another 200+ peaches this year. Last year was peach brandy, which turned out okay. I threw a bunch into a bottle of vodka the other day and it turned out great, and only after ~24 hours.

And the peach salsa, peach bread, peach cobbler, peach daiquiris.... might try something with one of the 'meh' bottles of bourbon.
That's awesome! I love peach trees and I killed two of them. It's the darndest thing.

I think the bourbon idea would be fantastic. Use something lower level but not trash.....I'd suggest a higher alcohol content like Wild Turkey for the peaches.
lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.