Thread: Life Attn: Lewdog
View Single Post
Old 07-30-2021, 07:05 PM   #39
SuperChiefs

Quote:
Originally Posted by eDave View Post
May weather is wonderful.

For your day in the city, there is so much. Probably should check out Scottsdale. I like Tempe Mill Ave some. Rustler's Roost near me has awesome valley views and great meat. They even have a real cow out front when you walk in. It's a great spot. Downtown is probably not your thing here but's it's there with a baseball stadium and an NBA arena with a lot of entertainment around it.
We may check it out, like I said, we'll only be there for the day.With all of the things we absolutely want to see, unfortunately we can't see everything.

This trip for the most part is recreating the family vacations that my wife took with her family and I with mine back in the 70's

Last edited by FlaChief58; 07-30-2021 at 07:14 PM..
FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.