View Single Post
Old 07-26-2021, 10:32 PM   #81
How tall is this thing?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jamie View Post
I listened to this, the Fatman Beyond podcast is actually the only Kevin Smith-related thing I follow. He let quite a few spoilers slip for episodes 6-10, mainly trying to answer all the criticism of the first half of the show.

Spoiler!
I caught some of it, and I seems like Netflix has caused a lot of this shit. Smith said that these episodes are all one large episode, and that he wasnt aware they all werent being released at once.

He said it made for a nice cliffhanger, whatever that means, but there would be a lot less pissed off people if they were all released at once and you could get the whole story instead of just a piece of it.

I still think its monumentally stupid to have your main draw for the show absent for at least half of your story you are telling, but if you stick the landing, ill give credit where its due.

Having your main draw absent for half of the story, and then Netflix making everyone wait to see the rest, that's absolutely crippling.

Like how many are just not gonna give a shit and not see the rest?
Wallcrawler 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wallcrawler 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wallcrawler 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wallcrawler 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wallcrawler 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wallcrawler 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wallcrawler 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wallcrawler 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wallcrawler 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wallcrawler 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wallcrawler 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.