View Single Post
Old 07-25-2021, 10:24 PM   #634
Inmem 2.0

Quote:
Originally Posted by staylor26 View Post
Wasn’t that the case with Antonio Brown as well?

Either way, there would be a lot more potential for outrage/backlash if Watson wasn’t on the exempt list, considering what he’s being accused of and the fact that there are potential victims. Clark’s situation is a victimeless crime, charges or not.
Didnt Brown have a domestic violence case or something like that and damn nearly dropped a dresser from hundreds on a dresser? I'm not familiar with the exact rules of the commissioners exempt list it seems nobody really is. With that said I think Clark faces multiple felony charges for his crime no? To be honest I dont care much I think hes a maxed out player we can get by without him for 4 games and I hope this makes his contract simulation to Dwayne Bowes.
Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.