Thread: Movies and TV CBS: Star Trek
View Single Post
Old 07-24-2021, 01:53 PM   #872
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frazod View Post
He hasn't had to deal with any of those things for decades. In the meantime, he's become a wealthy man as well as a famous, cultural icon. You'd think at some point that would be enough.

You're better off not knowing anything about celebrities that you like. I know I should separate the artist from the art, but the human brain just doesn't work that way.

Edited to add a crappy Trek related photoshop pic I've been noodling with:

Yeah, I still suck at PS, but the Youtube tutorial dude that BEP recommended has actually made me a tiny bit better. Still pretty iffy on vanishing points and perspective and such.

Last edited by Mennonite; 07-24-2021 at 02:06 PM..
Mennonite threw an interception on a screen pass.Mennonite threw an interception on a screen pass.Mennonite threw an interception on a screen pass.Mennonite threw an interception on a screen pass.Mennonite threw an interception on a screen pass.Mennonite threw an interception on a screen pass.Mennonite threw an interception on a screen pass.Mennonite threw an interception on a screen pass.Mennonite threw an interception on a screen pass.Mennonite threw an interception on a screen pass.Mennonite threw an interception on a screen pass.