View Single Post
Old 07-24-2021, 12:49 AM   #56
Ain't no relax!

OK, so I was a little reluctant after some of the info. But I'm 3 episodes in, and it's nothing at all like I feared it would be. Definitely not the switcharoo girl power vibe that I was expecting from the early reviews. It's actually been really enjoyable thus far. You should give it a chance. I am.

Actually a surprisingly more adult vibe than I expected. The bad guys are showing some creatively mean traits that make the 80s cartoons seem like vacation bible school stories. They're already twisting things up in pretty interesting ways. I'm probably gonna binge the rest tonight...

Battle Cat sounds like a bitch though...
Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote