Thread: Movies and TV Loki Trailer
View Single Post
Old 07-22-2021, 10:00 PM   #14
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Valiant View Post
I think the rules apply. But the Tva zaps them to correct them and creates the variants.

The ending starts the multiverse war. I assume dr strange finds him in another universe and brings him back in spiderman or dr strange movie.

He comes into help later on.
He Who Remains said "See you again soon!" just before Sylvie killed him (which also makes me think he was lying when he said that he didn't know what comes next), so the universe, or multiverse, is on an infinite time loop.

I guess this time will be different...?
DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.