View Single Post
Old 07-19-2021, 02:26 PM   #10695
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rain Man View Post
I must've missed the post where you warned the rest of us. You know, warned us so that we wouldn't get wiped out while you were climbing into your warm lifeboat.

But on a real note, I wasn't keen on being responsible for other folks' portfolio based on what my gut is telling me. If I have learned anything about trading, it's that basic environmental observations have made me a lot of money as opposed to raw numbers. Also, the residential eviction moratorium ends in July. Not keen on seeing how that will impact the markets with my money in it.

Last edited by BigBeauford; 07-19-2021 at 03:16 PM..
BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote