View Single Post
Old 07-18-2021, 11:17 AM   #30845
World's Best Boss

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThaVirus View Post
Oh, that'd be a great idea for a tourney thread in the last month or so before the season truly gets serious.

Do you think it'd be best to restrict it to just regular season throws and completed passes? I'd fear WASP would dominate given the importance of the game and as amazing as the sideways incompletion he had in LV was, I don't wanna see that shit anymore.
I think they'd have to be completed passes, because you could seriously make highlight reels off of his incompletions/nullified passes alone (I think Keysor has on Twitter, actually).
Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.