View Single Post
Old 07-17-2021, 01:18 PM   #77
Has a particular set of skills

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mosbonian View Post
That was a test of loyalty....it was telling that by the middle of the 2nd quarter that stadium was mostly red.

I am used to the heat here...it's the crowds and all that hot cement that exacerbates the heat. Plus as I have gotten older my tolerance and patience for waiting has waned.
I don’t wait in line either. Standing and Waiting for 1-2 hours for a 1.5 minute ride ain’t happening anymore with me either.

I like going to the food and wine festival. Walking around drinking alcohol and sampling food from around the world is more my speed these day’s.
BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.