Thread: Movies and TV Loki Trailer
View Single Post
Old 07-17-2021, 02:23 AM   #10
Immanentize The Eschaton

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jamie View Post
Right, but my understanding is that the TVA exists outside of that (or any) timestream, and is therefore not part of it.

This is verging on speculation on my part, but if the TVA really exists outside of time, then there wouldn't be real linear time there. There would be no before or after. The experience of linear time within the TVA would have to be artificial, or an illusion. And if there isn't really any before, you can change the past, because it's not really the past. Mobius did say time works differently in the TVA.
OK, I get you. In the TVA there would be no branching but rather a more conventional timeline with malleable cause and effect.
listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.