Thread: Life Teenager Stories
View Single Post
Old 07-16-2021, 10:12 PM   #38
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Holladay View Post
Good point. If you are smart enough, but back when, I am not sure that tracking was available. Nice to know that parents can be "big brother". Hopefully they don't know that you know Or maybe better that they do know???
My oldest knows because I told her flat out "Mom knows every website you visit, has read every post you've ever made and knows where you are at all times because she tracks your phone".

I'm a straight shooter but we also trust our child to make the right decisions, so there's no reason to hide the fact that we're aware.

IMO, parents need to be more diligent than ever when it comes to online policing.
DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote